Lovelink is an android role-playing game where you can chat with fictional characters. You can meet your dream match which is just one swipe away. Install mod apk to get free gems in the game.
Lovelink is a virtual simulation game that is full of sentiment that allows you to explore your talks with your decisions. With intriguing, energizing, and exciting characters to peruse, plunge into an all-new account dating experience.
Find out about other’s lives and experience their novel stories. Gather hot selfies, send emoticons and settle on decisions that impact your associations and the result of the story, and who knows, possibly they’ll need to meet you for a date.
– SWIPE through more than 85 characters, of all backgrounds and desires, waiting to be matched with you!
– CONNECT with your dream partner! Congratulations, it’s a match – time to get to know them better and get to chatting.
– CHAT and react with your match to level up your relationship! Chat away and make your choices. You never know where it may lead…
– DATE time! Meet up with your match to get the chemistry flowing in person.
– COLLECT selfies from your matches and view them any time in the Photo Gallery.
How to Install Lovelink APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Lovelink Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Lovelink mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Lovelink Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install