Create your own story in the world of fictional interactive stories by completing the following tasks:
Your taboo game has multiple endings, and you are the main character in the game.
* The plot of your interactive story games can be altered by making interesting choices!
* Dating games, adult stories, taboo or relationship games involving attractive men are available.
* Choice games with a large number of episodes provide you with the freedom you’ve always wanted!
* BRAND NEW ROMANCE NOVELS FOR ADULTS ARE PUBLISHED ON A CONTINUAL BASIS – there is no need to update because love stories and chapters are automatically added!
* NEW CHAPTERS ARE ADDED DAILY!
Get ready for an island-themed love story adventure – where you’ll get to experience romance and dating like you’ve never done before! When you install Love Story ® Choice Games: Interactive Stories on your phone, you won’t be able to put it down because there are so many adult stories, chapters, and options to explore.
Are you tired of reading stale romance novels? There will never be a dull moment with our taboo love stories, which include steamy interactive chapters that will keep you guessing. You have complete control over everything that occurs in these adult love games, so make your choices carefully. And keep in mind that Love Story® games are the most incredible dating simulation games available!
How to Install Love Story APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Love Story Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Love Story mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install