A new choice-driven chat game where every battle has a unique tale is here! Gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT
Love Chat is a safe place to explore relationships with people from all walks of life. The person you’ve been looking for is waiting for you there – swipe right and find out!
Realistic images from various and unusual personalities make Love Chat an exhilarating and engrossing relationship simulator that is unlike any other.
Explore your sexuality.
Swipe through hundreds of profiles to find the one that fulfils all of your fantasies.
COLLECT YOUR MATCHES’ SPICY SELFIES.
You can access them whenever you want by saving them to your gallery.
ADVANCE YOUR PERCEIVED SELF-WORTH
Focus your attention on the one relationship you want to turn into something meaningful rather than talking to numerous people at the same time.
BETTER YOUR SELF
Conversation can help alleviate feelings of stress and worry.
BECOME INSIDE OUT
Romance is a great way to get your mind off of the daily grind.
Decide how you want to interact with others, respond to what they have to say, and discover who you are. It’s time for your potential suitors to get to know and fall in love with you!
There’s no time to lose. Now is the time to start swiping on Love Chat!
How to Install Love Chat APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Love Chat Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Love Chat mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install