Mining, crafting, and exploration are all included in this sandbox game. It has a side-view camera that combines 2D and 3D graphics, as well as polished pixel graphics!
You can do whatever you want in a procedural, pixelated, and fully destructible world full of biomes and secrets!
Build a house, a farming farm, an animal farm, chop trees, craft new items, gather resources, go fishing, ride an ostrich, milk cows, battle monsters, dig and explore the secrets of a random underground, and try to survive! The deeper you go, the more difficult it becomes! The game features offline creative and survival modes, as well as local multiplayer.
LostMiner is an indie game that is far from being just another crafting/2D blocky game. It has a lot of new ideas and was designed with mobile devices in mind, with easy controls and an intuitive crafting system, providing you with an addictive and great gaming experience that can be played anywhere!
The game is constantly evolving, so new features can be expected with each update. If you have any suggestions for new features or have any questions, please contact me ([email protected]).
How to Install Richman 4 fun APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Richman 4 fun Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Richman 4 fun mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install