You might have seen the Jurrasic Park lost world or at least heard of it, right? But this is not a game of Dianousaurs.
This game Lost World is an action game where a world has been abandoned and it has some things that seems to have been created by humans.
Lost World Story and Gameplay
The location of the two men and women’s arrival.
On the ground, there were no figures, only odd groaning sounds.
Something seems to be occurring to this region.
There are numerous structures on the land that appear to have been created by humans, but no one can be seen.
Why have these two individuals arrived on this planet?
What really is going on in this country?
The plot continues to unfold, shrouded in mystery…
You can play this game once you finish the main storey.
When you’re working on the main storey, this game is an autoplay RPG, and you can direct it to level up or collect materials, or you may leave it to collect materials on its own.
Utilize the monsters and items you’ve added to your team to enjoy the adventure.
You can also produce things you need for exploring in this game by processing the items you find while exploring (leaving them alone).
Make weapons and armour with the “materials” you obtain in the game and the “money” you earn through exploring to strengthen your team.
How to Install Lost World APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Lost World Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Lost World mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install