A musical game, Lost in Harmony, that has been built to play this game with respect to the rhythm that is playing on screen.
Plus, with this mod apk, you get unlimited money and all the characters in this game are unlocked for you.
Two amazing stories :
Conduct M.I.R.A.I. in his flight through the universe and help him to escape his destiny
During this journey, discover the thrilling music of famous Japanese composers
This is a story where a boy meets his girl, but fate tries to tear them apart.
Embark on a breath-taking journey to help Kaito save Aya.
How to play:
– TAP stars in rhythm according to the song
– SWIPE and JUMP to avoid the obstacles
Lost in Harmony game Features:
• Experience music in a new way with the combination of rhythmic tapping and choreographic runner in an emotional story
• Play songs by famous composers and singers like Wyclef Jean, Onoken, Tadayoshi Makino, Fumitake Igarashi, Godspeed Vivix
• Breath-taking graphics that’ll sweep you off your feet!
• Astonishing cinematic effects!
• Tap and Play to your favorite songs!
• Create your own levels, share and play with your friends!
• Moving and original soundtracks
• 10,000+ levels to play generated by other gamers!
How to Install Lost in Harmony APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Lost in Harmony Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Lost in Harmony mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Lost in Harmony Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, Chinese (simple), Chinese (traditional), Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Arabic