Lords of the Fallen is a mysterious action game where you battle gothic monsters in a thrilling 1-on-1 combat. Use swipe controls to attack, dodge or parry. But keep in mind that quick wits needs to be combined with the right strategy to defeat enemies.
This is actually a paid app which is available for free through this article.
Jump into a brand new mobile experience set in the universe of Lords of the Fallen. Join Harkyn, Yetka and Kaslo as they journey deep into the heart of a forsaken monastery to end the reign of the Demon Queen Acasha once and for all.
Lords of the Fallen Game Play and Features:
BATTLE GOTHIC MONSTERS IN 1-ON-1 COMBAT
Fight against unholy horrors using the steel of your sword and the courage of your conviction. Dodge leviathan fists and counter with a flurry of slashes. Chain together massive combos and deliver unspeakable damage with the edge of your blade.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS MAKE EVERY SWIPE COUNT
Lords of the Fallen puts the action at the tip of your finger through swiping sword strikes and tapping defensive maneuvers. So long as you have quick wits and even quicker reflexes, you’ll be able to go toe-to-toe against those demonic beasts.
CREATE A HERO THAT BATTLES ON YOUR TERMS
Be the dreaded Harkyn, scourge of nightmares, the dual-wielding Yetka, or the hammer-handed Kaslo. Find new materials to craft weapons, armor, and amulets and equip your hero in whatever way you desire.
DOWNLOAD this game now and make your enemies fall right before you!
How to Install Lords of the Fallen APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Lords of the Fallen Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Lords of the Fallen mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Lords of the Fallen Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
Ending this post of Lords of the Fallen mod apk, right here. For more action and modded games, keep visiting Cyanogen Mods.