There is nothing left to eat. When the Ant Colony is around, you will never be able to expand.
It’s time to make sure the ants colony runs correctly in this addicting, yet basic idle game. Collect your food and build your ant clan. Then, you can win.
In this idle game Little Ant Colony, at first you will have only one ant, but then as you get further, you will be able to keep adding additional ants to your colony.
If there are more ants, there will be greater money and incentives.
Are you excited to play the game? If so, download the apk file and join the fun.
How to Install Little Ant Colony APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Little Ant Colony Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Little Ant Colony mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Little Ant Colony Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install