LineageOS 18 for Realme U1 is now available to download. This article explains how to install the ROM on Realme U1 with a step-by-step guide. This LineageOS 18 build for Realme U1 is brought to you by developer sparxfusion.
Follow the links to get other Android 11 builds: Android 11 Download for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
LineageOS 18 development and porting is a voluntary work! If you want this project keep going, please contribute to the developer(s) and the LineageOS project:
– Donation Link not found for sparxfusion
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Realme U1 LineageOS 18 ROM
– Almost Everything, except listed below
-Might Not boot
How to Install LineageOS 18 on Realme U1 ?
First time Installation of LineageOS 18 on Realme U1
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 18 ROM for Realme U1 and a compatible GApps to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Realme U1 LineageOS 18 ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for Realme U1
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- Install the Realme U1 LineageOS 18 ROM file using TWRP recovery or any custom recovery of your choice
Use ADB Sideload to install the ROM.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the Android 11 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 11 based LineageOS 18 for Realme U1 .
Upgrading LineageOS 18 on Realme U1 (RMX1831):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 18 for Realme U1 , Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated ROM for Realme U1
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Realme U1 LineageOS 18 update, either using TWRP recovery or ADB Sideload.
- Reboot and see if you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 18 on Realme U1 , then download Android 11 GApps and then flash it.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 18 on Realme U1 , then flash the Magisk rooting package or follow this Android 11 root guide.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 18 on Realme U1 .