Galaxy Note 9 (N960F) LineageOS 17.1 build is now available to download. This article explains how to install Galaxy Note 9 LineageOS 17.1 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This Galaxy Note 9 LineageOS 17.1 build is brought to you by developer abtekk.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT
Known Issues on this LineageOS 17.1 build?
-Iris Sensor is not working.
-IMS services like – Volte, VoWIFI, etc
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Galaxy Note 9?
First Time Installation of Galaxy Note 9 LineageOS 17.1 –
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install this LineageOS 17.1 ROM on Galaxy Note 9.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, and system partition.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Galaxy Note 9.
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy Note 9.
Upgrading from earlier LineageOS 17.1 on Galaxy Note 9:
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy Note 9
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Galaxy Note 9, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Galaxy Note 9, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1 on Galaxy Note 9.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 on Galaxy Note 9 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Root
GCam for LineageOS 17.1 or Android 10?
GCam 7.x series is released with Android 10 OS version. To get a compatible Google Camera APK for your phone you can always look into the list of GCam APK download page.