Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 for Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note is now available to download from an unofficial build. This article explains how to install the unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 on Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note with a step-by-step guide.
This Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note Lineage OS 17.1 build is brought to you by LineageOs. For other Android 10 based custom ROM builds you can always visit this Android 10 Download page for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to LineageOS project:
– Donate to LineageOS project
Known Issues on this LineageOS 17.1 build?
- You tell us
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 on Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note?
First Time Installation of Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note Lineage OS 17.1 –
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install this Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 based custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, and system partition.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note.
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note.
Upgrading from earlier Lineage OS 17.1 on Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note:
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on your phone, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on the phone, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1.
How to Root Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note Lineage OS 17.1?
After installing LineageOS 17.1 on Lenovo Z6 Lite / K10 Note you may want to enable ROOT on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT LineageOS 17.1
GCam for LineageOS 17.1 or Android 10?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download page for a compatible GCam for your phone.