Paradise, Hell, and Humanity. Long have these three powers existed in balance, yet oh well, it was not to be. Old King, Agamon has attacked the Heavens to look for the privileged insights of timeless youth. Still up in the air to keep up with control of his force and life, he tricked the Angels and drove the Imperial Knights on a slaughter across the Heavens. The “campaign to purify the Heavens” has sent the Angels to the main spot they can look for asylum – Hell. Holy messengers have twisted the knee and swear their pledge of faithfulness to you as a trade-off for your assistance in getting revenge after King Agamon. Presently you should get everyone excited for the fight that is to come. It will be no basic accomplishment as Agamon has made possibility arrangements and utilized Heaven’s wizardry to preemptively fixed you and your powers away. In your nonattendance, mayhem has assumed control over damnation. Agamon has recently made this individual.
How to Install Light of Hell APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Light of Hell Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Light of Hell mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install