Life360 is a useful android application that is used for locating family members. Family Locator simplifies life in the digital world by making it easy to stay connected to the people who matter most. You can share real-time locations by using the application. Install mod apk to unlock premium features.
This application is developed by “Life360”. You can check the location of your lost phones. You can also set real-time alerts, so if you are traveling somewhere and feel unsafe at any point then you can share your live location with your family circle. This app shows the location with 100% accuracy.
• Create your own private groups, called “Circles,” of family members and chat with them in Family Locator for FREE.
• View the real-time location of family members on a private family map that’s only visible to your Circle.
• Receive real-time alerts when family members arrive at or leave destinations.
• See the location of stolen or lost phones
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those found on similar apps
• Works on both Android Phones and iPhones
Real-Time Location Sharing-
Stay connected and in sync with your entire family and eliminate the multiple texts needed to coordinate your family events and daily life. Family Locator alerts you when your family members have checked in at a location and thanks to GPS sensors in your phone, the family locator can also advise if someone is running late.
The Life360 app uses state-of-the-art GPS location technology to report the real-time whereabouts of family members that have accepted your invitation to join your circle and share their location. Simply install the Life360 Family Locator app on your phone, and invite your family.
Life360 locates you and your family members on a shared, private map. This setting allows us to show location accurately and quickly.
How to Install Life360 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Life360 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Life360 mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Life360 Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install