LineageOS 17.1 for Le Max 2 is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install Le Max 2 LineageOS 17.1 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This Le Max 2 LineageOS 17.1 build is brought to you by developer ThE_MarD.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to ThE_MarD and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for ThE_MarD
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Le Max 2 LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM:
– Almost Everything
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Le Max 2?
Download and Install LineageOS 17.1 for Le Max 2 for the first time:
- If running on OxygenOS 10 or any other Android 10 based ROM, then downgrade to OxygenOS 9, first.
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Le Max 2 and the GApps for LineageOS 17.1 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Le Max 2 LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- Install the Le Max 2 LineageOS 17.1 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Le Max 2.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17.1 for Le Max 2 (x2):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17.1 for Le Max 2, LineageOS 17.1 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for Le Max 2
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Le Max 2 LineageOS 17.1 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Le Max 2, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Le Max 2, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1 on Le Max 2.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 on Le Max 2 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Rooting
Where to Download Google Camera for Le Max 2 LineageOS 17.1?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)