Zac, defend the last remaining kingdom from the alien empire’s attack!
Last Kingdom: Defense is a strategic castle-raising game with a unique twist.
Last Kingdom: Defense Gameplay and Features
Mithril, which you earn through battling Zac, may be used to build castles and villages.
As your castle progresses, you’ll be able to deploy more heroes and soldiers to take on the increasingly powerful adversaries!
[A variety of Hero Combinations]
Acquire a variety of heroes to create your own team.
Combining the abilities of heroes is a crucial tactic towards victory.
[Heroes in the Making]
Level up and enhance the grade of your own heroes.
Your skills will become more potent as your hero grows stronger.
Create a powerful Mythic hero by combining seven-star heroes.
Rebuild the town that has fallen in order to train more powerful soldiers.
You can also instal war towers on the battleground if you create a tower research facility.
[Mission of Conquest]
There’s no such thing as an unending wave.
Continue the thrilling storey of survival and hope set during the conquering battle.
Send your heroes on a quest to find boss-level raid monsters.
Get a variety of gear and loot to help your hero become even more powerful.
Test your mettle in the dungeons and discover secret relic weapons.
The last kingdom is in desperate need of a great leader.
Become the town’s leader right now!
How to Install Last Kingdom: Defense APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Last Kingdom: Defense Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Last Kingdom: Defense mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install