Play the tunes and follow the musicality, investigate and restore the world. Open music of different classifications, overcome uniquely planned supervisor arranges, and enjoy a creative picture book!
Grants and ACHIEVEMENTS
2016 first IMGA SEA “Greatness in Audio”
2017 Taipei Game Show Indie Game Award “Best Audio”
2017 thirteenth IMGA Global Nominee
2017 Indie Prize Award in Casual Connect Asia “Best Mobile Game” Nominee
Creative and Dynamic Rhythm Game
Not the musicality game you used to know: we add special liveliness to the plate you’ll play on. Many fabulous music tracks and astonishing supervisor stage highlights, various outlines and difficulties; delicate or extraordinary, amateurs, progressed players and specialists would all be able to have their game!
>> Artistic and Refreshing Picture Book
“I believe that you, the one favored by the lords of song, can most likely restore the previous world request.”
“Tune” the turbulent energy back to congruity, and the world will progressively uncover. Investigate places on the guide, read a flawlessly carefully assembled picture book, and gather things in transit as trinket!
How to Install Lanota APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Lanota Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Lanota mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install