How to play Kitten Hide N’ Seek
- The feline will run directly to their fish, tofu dishes
- Hold your finger on the screen to make the cat pause and take cover behind objects to get away
- Release your finger to keep the cat hurrying to get away
5 reasons why you should play Kitten Hide N’ Seek
- Adorable feline game, cherished by children and young ladies
- A basic, free, fun and habit-forming surprise
- More than 100+ captivating level
- Collect various sorts of felines and canines. Doge, Shepherd, Labrador, Poodle, Japanese felines are sitting tight for you.
- Available disconnected (in the event that you need to help us, kindly turn on Wi-Fi to watch recordings)
How to Install Kitten Hide N’ Seek APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Kitten Hide N’ Seek Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Kitten Hide N’ Seek mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install