Freedom… who do not want that? You need to be born a princess or a mad to do whatever you want.
Introducing the King Crusher mod game, where you play the role of King Tease.
King Tease, who seemed to both of the above I just said. He decided that there should only be one kingdom and that’s only his.
So he sent a message to other rulers to exchange their kingdoms with gold and glory but they returned death and setbacks.
You play the King’s Hand, and it is now your responsibility to recruit eligible people to fight on the king’s behalf.
King Crusher – a Roguelike Game features
– 12 unique character classes to build a team of fighters and become the King’s Hand
– 60+ events and situations to overcome
– Dominate by defeating all powerful kings, take their Kingdom’s thrones
– Explore a quirky and fantastical medieval universe over 5 unique lands
– Attack with quick hits, Swipe, move around using press/slide motions
– Make a strategy that no one can beat, earn loots, cast new spells and become the most fearful warriors to serve the Kingdom
– Pixel-art graphics (Minecraft like) with old-fashioned arcade feel and wacky offbeat humor
How to Install King Crusher App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the King Crusher Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the King Crusher mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the King Crusher Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
Wrapping up this post of King Crusher – a Roguelike Game mod apk right here. I will be bringing more modded games like this and other apps too. Keep visiting Cyanogen Mods to get all the updates.