Assassinate him? Alternatively, kiss him!
Killing Kiss, an interactive otome game in the Boys’ Love genre with romantic simulations, is now available for play!
Make your own selections and create your own endings!
Concerning the game
Killing Kiss is a romantic simulator game based on a visual novel with attractive characters and captivating sound effects. Throughout the story, your choices are critical in developing intimacy with your favorite guy and ultimately surviving dangerous situations with Mafias.
The Story’s Crucial Points
1 25-episode main story geared toward mature readers!
Two interactive chat narratives featuring four distinct love interests!
Three high-quality illustrations that depict the romantic mood in various settings, including the bedroom, a party venue, and his place!
Grey City is a slum, a sin city, and a hotbed of criminal activity.
Ryu, a young pickpocket, took something he wasn’t supposed to!
“You snatched away our lifeline.”
Three men materialized in front of Ryu.
And they each attempt to claim him in their own unique way…
Additionally, Ryu’s long-lost childhood friend makes an appearance, and the story unfolds for the five boys.
The first rule in Grey City,
“Survive. Regardless of the cost!”
How to Install Killing Kiss APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Killing Kiss Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Killing Kiss mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install