“Katekyō HITMAN REBORN!” is the first authorised 3D action mobile game based on the original anime “REBORN!”
Characteristics of Katekyō HITMAN REBORN
Based on the original animation
The game includes the major characters from the anime.
The story mode brings back the rivalry between various families and factions!
Character features, scene backgrounds, and famous phrases have been fine-tuned to bring you a familiar yet fresh “REBORN!”
Find allies to help you grow your family
Recruit strong and dependable allies.
Create your own family and increase your family’s power!
You may even add rival heroes to your team!
At any time, combine skills to create a thrilling battle experience
You can test your cool dash, perfect jump, ultimate skill, and a variety of battle talents.
Allow yourself to unleash a barrage of powerful combo attacks.
Turn a crisis into an opportunity by controlling the fight steps!
Exquisite art styles are ensured by high quality demand.
New graphic designs based on the original animation create a unique visual effect!
How to Install Katekyō HITMAN REBORN APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Katekyō HITMAN REBORN Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Katekyō HITMAN REBORN mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install