Are you a fan of karate kick fighting games and kung fu master training games and looking for some real fighting madness experience to get your ninja fighting off to a good start?
Welcome to the Karate games: Fighting Game for boys game which is a sequel to the critically acclaimed action fighting game “Karate Fighting Stars: Kung Fu Master Wrestling 3D.”
Enter the combat ring and experience the true excitement and excitement of global pro ninja fighting games like you’ve never experienced before.
In this fighting game, your goal is to stay alive on the board while your opponent dies!
Be the superhero Kung Fu Master by defeating your entire Karate battling trainer.
This game is made for kung fu masters, superheroes, boxers, kick fighters, ninja fighters, Judo karate, taekwondo, and Muay Thai game fans to enjoy the hard Karate kick combat experience in this game.
Key features and the Gameplay of Karate games
– Kung Fu tiger combat game-play
– fighting animations
– spectacular 3d effects
– best real audio, and real fighting activities
– Big prizes for Kung Fu Street Karate tournaments.
– Unlimited Level Mode and varied game Mode Challenges.
– Realistic sound effects and background music.
– Battle against the fiercest bodybuilder master and become a superhero with realistic karate, kung fu, and ninja fighting controls.
– Winning daily fighting matches will earn you daily rewards points.
– Choose and customise your ninja heroes.
How to Install Karate games APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Karate games Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Karate games mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install