Welcome to the Jurassic Dinosaur : City rampage where you will play as a T-Rex who will annihilate every city on the planet.
Even the most powerful army won’t be able to stop you.
Cool dinosaurs from the Jurassic Period include the Velociraptor, Triceratops, Dimorphodon, Pteranodon, Ankylosaurus, and Stegosaurus.
You will devastate well-known cities all around the world, including New York, London, and Tokyo.
Let’s tear down barriers, consume citizens, assassinate cops, and demolish buildings, tanks, and planes.
Nothing can stop you, and if things get too rough, you can call on a teammate dinosaur for assistance.
You have complete control of the dinosaur, which allows you to freely roam about, leap, climb up and down buildings, and rampage.
No cars or citizens are safe from your ferocious jaw.
Game Features of Jurassic Dinosaur
– There are a lot of cities to rampage through and a lot of buildings to destroy.
– Increase the dinosaur’s strength.
– Play as many dinosaurs as you can
– Get some dinosaurs to help you out.
– Collect diamonds and goods by destroying structures.
– Dismantle the army.
As well as a slew of additional enticing features for your enjoyment.
Let the rampage begin in all of the cities.
How to Install Jurassic Dinosaur APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Jurassic Dinosaur Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Jurassic Dinosaur mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install