It’s possible that this is the most addictive game ever! Make a start right away and become the ultimate Javelin Master! Finally, the classic Track & Field gameplay has been re-imagined for the modern touch screen experience. When you want to run, swipe your finger quickly back and forth between the step buttons. Throw exactly at the right time in order to get the best throw possible. The following features are included: • THE JAVELIN THROWING GAME • The thrower improves his Super Skill from day to day when you train alongside him! • Possibly the best possible Swipe User Interface for running! • Customizable button positions are available! Coaching and encouragement from a coach • Javelin throwers who make ultra-cool throwing sounds:) • A large number of javelins with varying dynamics Intuitive throwing assistance; old-school pixel graphics; daily world, country, and friend rankings; all-time Friend rankings; Wall of Fame; Player Ranking Leagues for frequent players; a selection of running shoes.
How to Install Javelin Master APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Javelin Master Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Javelin Master mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install