Hello and welcome to Island War: The world’s central continent was fractured by an unknown force, resulting in many islands strewn over the seas.
Island War Gameplay
You can be a pirate and conqueror in this world by deploying your fleet to loot inferior prey.
You can also fortify and defend your own island against intruders.
To become the ultimate lord of the sea, you can acquire clan members from all across the planet.
But keep in mind! In an instance, a hunter might become prey.
With the appropriate techniques, even the most powerful castle can be reduced to ruins.
Island War Game Features
– Play with millions of other players
– Raid and loot other islands, and remember: the best loot is always waiting for you on the next expedition
– Attack others and seize valuable resources, upgrade your island, and turn your island into an impenetrable fortress
– Explore unknown places and discover wizards, archers, sea monsters, ancient dragons in this sea, and other troops to fight
For typical gaming, this is an online game that requires a stable network connection.
How to Install Island War APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Island War Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Island War mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install