InShare is an android application that is a replica of Shareit. So by using this application you can share your files to other android users. You just have to select videos, games, photos, music, apps & e-book, pdf files, or anything, it will stably transfer it to anyone. So if you don’t want to exhaust your data pack to send files then use this application.
This application is developed by “InShot Inc.”. This application has some of the premium features which you can access by installing the mod apk. This application shares your data 200 times faster than Bluetooth. It can share files offline too so that’s a plus.
Send files with flash speed
– 200 times faster than Bluetooth
– Up to 40Mb/s, share videos (1G) less than 30 seconds
All types of files supported
– Photos, videos, music, APK, or any other files
– Infinite large files transfer supported
– Send multiple files or folders at ONE TIME
Share Files Offline
– Transfer files anytime and anywhere
– No mobile data, no network connection needed
+ Support all Android devices
+ Cross-platform: Share with Android, iOS, Jio Phone, KaiOS, Mac, Windows…
+ Smart replication: transfer data from old phone to a new one
+ One tap to send files or receive up to 40Mb/s
+User-friendly design with opening, installing, viewing options
+ Powerful file manager with file sorting/searching
+ Share music, share videos, share apps and all types of file
+ Multiple Indian languages supported: Best transfer for India.
+ Free of network connection
+ Over 30 languages supported
Transfer Tool with Smart Replication-
No worry about data lost after getting a new phone. With the super apk share and transfer tool, you can easily transfer files, and mobile data like contacts, SMS, photos, songs, videos, apps and any other files from your old phone to the new one.
Transfer Files with NO LIMITS-
Want to send files, transfer data to your friends without data usage? Want to share apps, share files, share music, share videos, party photos with your friends without WiFi? This file transfer is the answer surely. Share Apps & File Transfer – InShare is the best transfer tool for Indian users!
How to Install InShare APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the InShare Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the InShare mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the InShare Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install