# Forget about exhausting battle efforts!
Battles on auto-fields are the best way to enjoy Hack & Slash.
Choose from a wide range of accessories to make your character truly unique.
In addition to being quick and easy to construct, this results in even more fun!
Even if you’re not logged in, you can still gain experience, gold, and other goods.
If you don’t want to log in, don’t play this game!
Despite not being signed in, you can still earn resources like as gold and experience.
Don’t be bothered by the minutiae anymore!
Do not be concerned with levelling up! Just pick your favourite battleground and get ready to rumble!
Get the goods and Gold you need by defeating creatures and bosses!
System of Minion and Mercenary
Use a variety of allies to your advantage in combat!
The ability to communicate with a large number of other players via a public messaging system
Contact other players at any time and start a conversation with them!
An excellent chance to meet real-life companions through the game!
A little more amusement for users!
Giving out items on a regular basis, for example, through a one-code or push event
Double the pleasure, double the prizes!
How to Install INFINITE HERO APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the INFINITE HERO Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the INFINITE HERO mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install