There’s an imposter among us in this Imposter Move game, but who is he or may be she?
They’re all hidden under the astronaut costumes, and you must be cautious with each one.
But how can you catch him?
The only option then is to fight and be the last man standing in the arena.
Imposter Move – Move.io Battle in Space Gameplay
Locate the imposters, assault, and eliminate them.
If there is an imposter here, we won’t be able to travel very far to Jupiter.
That is really risky for all of us.
And none of them – imposters – are welcome among us.
Imposter Move Game Features
– Easy to use: Drag to move, then release your finger to attack the imposter in close range.
– Unlock skins and weapons to customise your look.
– Improve your skills in Zombie Crowd City mode to battle better.
– In Battle Arena survival mode, fight hazardous imposters, access new zones, and take on new challenges.
Defeat the imposter with the help of our most trusted hero, that’s you!
What’s your name?
Is it an impostor or a genuine astronaut? To find out, download and enter the fight arena.
How to Install Imposter Move APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Imposter Move Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Imposter Move mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install