It is safe to say that you are searching for an AFK RPG game with inactive evening out, a wide range of abilities, cool legends, and insane beasts?
Inundate yourself in the environment of perpetual experience, manager fights, piles of gold, prizes, hardware, and vital decisions.
Game for admirers of the AFK classification, disconnected ongoing interaction. Your legends themselves realize what spell is smarter to use right now, permit them to settle on a decision themselves: recuperate a partner or force a revile on a beast.
Investigate the magnificence of auto-fight. Redesign your saints’ gear in the manufacture and watch them smash crowds of adversaries.
Sluggish inactive ongoing interaction. You don’t need to take part in all fights. The man-made brainpower of the saints will astound with its creativity!
Work on the abilities of your legends. Contingent upon the structure of adversaries and intricacy, you should pick the following ability admirably after the saint’s level-up. What decision to make: siphon mending abilities or assault help expertise? An accomplished tactician, how might you handle this decision easily!
Battle swarms of beasts, siphon your saints to arrive at the end-game to get an epic prize!
How to Install Idle Warrior Tales APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Warrior Tales Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Warrior Tales mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install