Everyone enjoys travelling! Trains are one of the most popular modes of transportation.
In Idle Transport Trains, you are the owner of a train station; you must manage your passengers’ earnings and invest them wisely. Train tracks should be expanded, trains should be upgraded, and conductors should be hired.
Welcome all passengers who arrive at the station and assist them in getting to their destination, whether it’s a super mall, a central station, a factory, or the winter hills. Each passenger must purchase a ticket; the more satisfied customers you have, the wealthier you will become.
At first, your train station has only one track. But don’t be concerned! If you manage your train station well, you will be able to build more and more tracks and trails for trains to ride on.
Of course, you can’t manage everything on your own, which is why you need managers to assist you. Each manager gives you a different upgrade for your train. If you want faster trains, hire a lead engineer. Do you require more space? This will be handled by the director conductor!
Upgrade trains to make them faster, more spacious, and, well, more expensive! You can earn money, invest in your business, and become the next transportation tycoon this way!
How to Install Idle Transport Trains APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Transport Trains Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Transport Trains mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install