Start as a budding blogger and work your way up to the top of the tik tok celebrity rankings in this idle clicker game – Idle Tiktoker!
Make videos to gain popularity. Make money and become the world’s wealthiest internet tycoon.
What to do in Idle Tiktoker game
Begin your journey to fame
Short films or humorous vines can now make a lot of money.
It’s time to get your blogging career started!
Make a tik tok channel and post interesting content.
Make your vlog popular and you’ll be on your path to being a famous tiktoker.
Promote your YouTube channel
Gain more followers and become the most famous and influential person on the internet.
Create a fandom by chatting with your subscribers.
Set up a live broadcast and start collecting likes and donations.
Like a genuine tik tycoon, earn money and enhance your equipment to make your movies even hotter.
Make money and become famous
Like a huge web star, you can amass thousands of fans and subscribers, as well as millions of views.
With each short video, you may make a lot of money and get a lot of likes from your fans.
In this idle clicker and tycoon simulator, live the life of a famous tiktoker!
How to Install Idle Tiktoker APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Tiktoker Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Tiktoker mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install