In the Idle Streamer simulator game, you can amass millions of subscribers and views, become a billionaire, and update your studio equipment and attire.
If you have ever wanted to start a YouTube channel of yours, then you can star virtually creating one with this game and then do it in reality.
Begin in your bedroom studio and work your way up to the top of the gaming world!
Idle Streamer – Tuber game – Gameplay and Features
Begin your stream
Now is the period when gaming or vlogging can help you make a lot of money.
Don’t twitch, relax, and turn into a streamer!
Create a tube channel and use it to play popular games.
Make your gaming vlog popular and you’ll be on your path to becoming a famous tuber.
Promote your YouTube channel
Gain more followers and rise to the top of the game industry’s influencer list.
Create a fandom by chatting with your subscribers.
Set up a live broadcast and start collecting likes and donations.
Like a true tube tycoon, earn money and update your studio and equipment to make your streams even hotter.
Make money and become famous
Like a huge web star, you can amass thousands of fans and subscribers, as well as millions of views.
With each live stream, you may make a lot of money and get a lot of likes from your audience.
In this idle clicker and tuber tycoon simulator, live the life of a famous influencer!
How to Install Idle Streamer – Tuber game APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Streamer – Tuber game Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Streamer – Tuber game mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install