Imagine being a leader of an army to fight the monsters, Idle Stickman Heroes: Monster Age android game is based on the same idea. There is an army of Stickman and you have to lead them in the fight against monsters. You need to upgrade the skills of all your Stickman. You have to spend money on that but don’t worry use our mod apk to get an unlimited amount of money to spend on them.
You have to make your hero stronger and make them win against the monsters. There are crates in the game for getting money and other items. There are different abilities that you can purchase by using in-game money. I loved the idea of the game it is too simple to understand and at the same point interesting too.
Idle Stickman Heroes: Monster Age Features:
- Easy to play anytime anywhere.
- The huge number of Stickman heroes.
- Each Stickman hero has a special and diverse ability.
- High-quality images optimized for tablets and large screens.
- The game is packed with 200+ levels on various enrich.
- Beautiful levels with immersive missions to complete.
How to Install Idle Stickman Heroes: Monster Age APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Stickman Heroes: Monster Age Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Stickman Heroes: Monster Age mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Idle Stickman Heroes: Monster Age Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install