“Idle Ninja” is a practise game.
You will be a ninja tasked with uncovering the truth. You must constantly improve your ninjutsu combat power to defeat more powerful enemies and Eudemons.
It is possible to increase your combat power by meditating, practising alchemy, strengthening equipment, or assembling and advancing your Eudemons squad.
The game restores and expands the ninja’s training process to create new gameplay content. Practicing on-hook will be simple and enjoyable.[Exciting plot] Explore the real and wonderful ninja world with the interlocking plots. [Double your income] The game accurately simulates the offline benefits, making the ninja’s path easier. [Unlock Eudemons] Opening more Eudemons houses increases Chakra income and improves Eudemons squad match. After advancing, Eudemons will transform into their final Extreme form. [Alchemy to make talisman, fun gameplay] Open the back mountain, plant medicinal herbs, refine into pill talismans, and double your yield with half the effort.
(5 elements, strong bonds)
Various formations for your learning and comprehension, combined with the five-element fantasy beast for powerful bonus attributes. You can easily defeat an invincible combat strength.
How to Install Idle Ninja APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Ninja Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Ninja mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install