Idle Frenzied Hospital Tycoon is an android game where you have to open your hospitals, cure rare diseases, Hire the staff, and search for the best doctors. The game is good because of its eye-pleasing graphics and the idea of management in the game. By installing our mod apk you will get unlimited money and then you can build the desired number of hospitals.
By playing this game you will get the ownership feeling and you can use management skills to make more profit from your work. You have to constantly build your hospitals around the city. Search the right location for the hospital, there are hundreds of locations but select the right one properly.
Idle Frenzied Hospital Tycoon Features-
- Unique treatment methods: hypnotherapy, mysterious inhalations, and much more!
- Up to 135 different machines
- 49 diseases, discover them all
- Different locations to choose from
- 9 medical blocks to unlock
- Different doctors in every department
- Nurses with unique features to boost the productivity
- Lots of levels to upgrade your staff and treatment methods
- Nice sound effects & music
How to Install Idle Frenzied Hospital Tycoon APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Frenzied Hospital Tycoon Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Frenzied Hospital Tycoon mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Idle Frenzied Hospital Tycoon Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install.