Idle Apocalypse is a simulation Android game, crushes all the champions with a horde of monsters. Make your way to the apocalypse. There are 40+ unique floors to make your way to the top. Dig deep to get huge wealth in the game. Collect the loot to unlock new monsters in the game. Install mod apk to use cheat menu in the game.
This game is developed by the “Grumpy Rhino Games”. Build the tower in the game by moving ahead in the game. By controlling hordes of unwashed monsters you can craft a tower so tall it defies all laws of physics. Summon the legendary Idols – a feared group of gods – and bring about the End Times in this novel idle tapper game.
Idle Apocalypse Features-
Craft Your Tower-
- Collect materials to unlock over 40 new rooms.
- Tap generators to accelerate progress.
- Build mines, juicers, kitchens, and factories.
- Craft over 20 unique monsters to do your bidding.
- Evolve, upgrade and improve them.
- Collect goblins, beasts, and demons.
Endless Idle Game-
- Summon Idols to bring about the Apocalypse.
- Prestige to unlock valuable chants and grow your tower higher.
- Evolve and craft your tower on multiple play-throughs, unlocking new mechanics.
How to Install Idle Apocalypse APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Apocalypse Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Apocalypse mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Idle Apocalypse Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install