An Idle RPG game with the best gameplay, that’s what represents Idle Angels!
Collect and enhance your angelic allies, and pit them against your pals!
With this mod apk you get unlimited free rewards, using which you can buy a lot of things to conquer in the game.
Idle Angels Game Play
Your guardian angels will continue to assist you even if you are not online.
In this technique, you can gain big equipment and gems with little effort.
Identify the proper angel, match the appropriate skills, and then decide on the proper equipment.
Actively promote your expansion by becoming Paly today and using your knowledge to help expand your “Invincible Fleet!”
Simple operation will make the game enjoyable!
You will enjoy idle mode, a battle system, adventure missions, and Angel collection, training, and awakening!
In addition, there are numerous confrontations, the arena, and guilds!
Let me tell you anything to the effect of: I assure you that you will not be bored here!
Do you want to put up a barrier so that you’re completely protected from sharp claws, even in the face?
Do you want to raise a glass to your old friend who was a comrade in arms after the successful battle?
Wear my clothes, and let’s go slay the enemies together! Download the game now!
How to Install Idle Angels APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Idle Angels Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Angels mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Idle Angels Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install