The hero has finally come in this game of I woke up and now I’m a knight!
You’ll have to rely on your brains and ingenuity to survive in a fantasy world on the verge of war, while seeking support from surprising sources!
Before it’s too late, gather your allies and fight your way to the bottom of the deadly demon attacks.
Just know that, your dreams hold the key to everything!
Some Important Characters in this game: I woke up and now I’m a knight
Katerina is a Russian actress
Katerina will be a vital asset on the battlefield, being Kyndia’s most renowned swordswoman with innumerable accomplishments to her name…
You’ll be able to help her overcome her fear of demons once you’ve helped her conquer her dread of them.
Katerina is helpless as a result of past trauma and current danger—can you help her discover her latent abilities?
Elena is a student at the University
Elena, a lady of the cloth who has committed her life to caring for orphans, looks for the good in every situation.
But as Elena is confronted with the horrors of battle, something deep within her bursts forth, and Elena transforms into something altogether different…
Will you be able to keep Elena safe from the dangers that lurk within?
Minerva is a goddess
Minerva, the Demon King’s daughter who is a fiery leader and who genuinely cares about her people.
Minerva is a force to be reckoned with—loud, brash, and hell-bent on achieving justice for past injustices—but can you help her get back on track when her zeal takes her astray?
How to Install I woke up and now I’m a knight APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the I woke up and now I’m a knight Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the I woke up and now I’m a knight mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install