Players, Our game is in progress! Please send us your wishes and ideas.
The free 3D survival shooter Huntercraft.
The game’s storyline will be post-apocalyptic, with civilization on the brink of extinction.
Most of the world’s population is now zombies, and the survivors are struggling to survive.
You are one of them, tasked with purging the world of the dead.
Remember to keep an eye on your health.
In the winter, stay warm by the fire.
The arsenal has war weapons.
Gameplay: Dynamic action with destructible characters.
Create your own cube maps in block style.
We’d love to hear them!
We will gladly share your map design on our social media.
We love talking to our players and answering their questions.
– Modern console
– Playable in first and third person
– Interactive and atmospheric furniture
– Easy to use controls
– Device optimization (from 1.5 GB of RAM)
– Real-time weather and time changes – Beautiful character animation
– Customizable gameplay
How to Install Huntercraft APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Huntercraft Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Huntercraft mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install