LineageOS 17.1 for HTC One Max is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install HTC One Max LineageOS 17.1 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This HTC One Max LineageOS 17.1 build is brought to you by developer tarkzim.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the HTC One Max LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM:
– Almost everything
– Hardware Encryption
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on HTC One Max?
Download and Install LineageOS 17.1 for HTC One Max for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17.1 ROM for HTC One Max and the GApps for LineageOS 17.1 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this HTC One Max LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for HTC One Max
- Format data from TWRP (this is required when coming from stock firmware!)
- Wipe the data, system and Cache partition from TWRP.
- Install the HTC One Max LineageOS 17.1 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for HTC One Max.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17.1 for HTC One Max (t6):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17.1 for HTC One Max, LineageOS 17.1 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for HTC One Max
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the HTC One Max LineageOS 17.1 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on HTC One Max, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on HTC One Max, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1 on HTC One Max.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 on HTC One Max you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Rooting guide
Where to Download Google Camera for HTC One Max LineageOS 17.1?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)