Table of Contents
If you looking for a guide or procedure to unlock bootloader of the Realme 3i, then you are at the right place. Here in this article, we will guide you how to unlock Realme 3i bootloader. Just follow the article completely step by step. If you want to customize your phone, you need to root and install TWRP custom recovery on it. To do so, you need to unlock bootloader of the phone first.
There are many advantages of the unlock bootloader like-
- you can install custom recoveries like TWRP and CWM
- You can root your phone.
- You can flash any custom ROMs on your phone.
Realme 3i specifications and Features
Oppo sub-brand launched Realme 3i mid-range smartphone last month. The phone comes with 6.2-inch IPS display panel that supports 720 x 1520 pixels of resolutions and offers 19:9 aspect ratio. The display of the Realme 3i protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The phone powered by Octa-Core Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) processor on board along with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie operating system out of the box which is based on ColorOS 6 UI running on top.
Realme 3i featured with dual camera sensors on the backside along with LED flash. There are a 13-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel secondary depth camera. On the front side, there is a 13-megapixel camera for selfies. The phone available in 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM with 32 GB and 64 GB internal storage option. It packed with Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery inside the body. There is a fingerprint scanner on the backside. The is available in Diamond Blue, Diamond Red and Diamond Black color options.
One thing to note is that unlocking your bootloader will void the warranty of your device. So, make sure that you are out of the warranty period or you are sure about what you are doing to your device.
How to Unlock Realme 3i Bootloader
- Make sure you have installed ADB and Fastboot on your PC/Laptop for this procedure.
- Before start this procedure, make sure to take a full backup of your phone. unlocking bootloader will wipe your all phone data and media.
- Make sure that your phone charged up to 60%.
- This article is only for Realme 3i. Don’t try this on other devices.
- Make sure you Realme 3i USB drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- Enable Developer Options: Go to Settings>> About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- Enable OEM Unlock and USB debugging options: Settings>>Developer options
How to unlock Realme 3i Bootloader
- First thing you need to do, download the Unlock Tool APK on your phone.
- Now install the download APK file, go to the Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources.
- Now launch the app.
- Now, tap on the start applying button and accept all the terms and conditions.
- Tap on the submit application.
- If everything goes well, you will get a message “Review successful”.
- Now, tap on the start the in-depth test.
- This will reboot your phone into Fastboot mode.
- Now connect your phone to Windows PC or Laptop via USB cable.
- Now go to the ADB and Fastboot folder and open command prompt window by holding the shift button and click right button of the mouse then select the right option.
- Now, write the following command, this will show you if your phone recognized by the terminal or not
- If your phone connected properly, you will your phone connected with a serial number beside it.
- Now write the following command to boot your phone into bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- once, your phone rebooted in Bootloader mode, write the following command.
fastboot flashing unlock
- Now, you will get a warning message pop up on your phone screen, select the ok option by using volume up key and press power button.
That’s it, you have successfully unlock bootloader of Realme 3i. You can install custom recoveries, flash custom ROMs and you can also root your device. If you faced any problem or issue during the procedure, feel free to contact us via comment section.