If you are looking to update Android Pie for Redmi Note 4, then here I have list of Android 9 Pie ROMs for Redmi Note 4 and a step-by-step guide on how to install Android Pie on Redmi Note 4.
The Redmi Note 4 (codename: mido) was launched with Android Marshmallow, and the last it was upgraded to Android Nougat.
Android 9 Pie Custom ROMs available for Redmi Note 4:
Following Custom ROMs available for Redmi Note 4 based on Android 9 Pie:
Redmi Note 4 Android 9 Pie ROM list
|LineageOS 16 Android 9 ROM||Android Pie LineageOS 16 for Redmi Note 4|
|AOSP Android 9 ROM||AOSP Android Pie for Redmi Note 4|
Required Downloads and Links before you Update Android 9 Pie on Redmi Note 4:
OPTIONAL INSTALLATIONS FOR Redmi Note 4 ANDROID PIE ROM:
Root binary is NOT inbuilt in any custom ROM. So you may need install a SuperSU ROOT zip file.
– SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.
How to Install/Update Android 9 Pie on Redmi Note 4:
- Download the TWRP recovery for Redmi Note 4 from the downloads list.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4 using fastboot.
- Enter into TWRP recovery mode and Wipe data partition, Cache partition, System partition and clean Dalvik cache.
- Then, download one of the Android Pie ROMs available for Redmi Note 4 and copy the file to your phone using TWRP MTP mode or sideload.
- Install ROM zip using TWRP recovery.
- Download Android 9 Pie GApps, copy that to your phone and then Install Android Pie GApps using TWRP
- Reboot your phone and enjoy Android Pie on Redmi Note 4.
- Optionally, if you want ROOT on the Android Pie ROM, then restart your phone into TWRP recovery mode and install SuperSU to enable ROOT.
Where to Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 4 Android Pie?
GCam version 6.x and 7.0 such as: GCam 6.2.030 or Gcam 6.1.021 and some or all GCam 7.0 are compatible with any Android Pie ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera for Android Pie page that contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices.