Hot Springs Story is an android game, you have to build a resort and then make various strategies to increase your profit from it. Design your resort to make it look more beautiful so many customers will love to stay there. Install mod apk to have unlimited money and tickets.
This game is developed by “Kairosoft Co.,Ltd”. There is a garden which you develop and make the garden look more beautiful. Experience the journey from start to end, earn money with your hard work and skill. The size of the game is less so the graphics are not too great but the game is still interesting to play.
Hot Springs Story Features-
- Rooms, restaurants, arcades, and baths–position each facility to lull your guests into hot spring Nirvana and skyrocket your establishment to fame.
- There are guidebooks that will be going to guide you in the game.
- Craft the perfect Japanese garden from lanterns, pine trees, azaleas, and more–you’ll need it all if you want to attract VIPs like pop stars and novelists.
- Turn your device to rotate the screen, touch to scroll, and pinch to zoom in and out.
- Glamour Springs Ceremony.
- Make High-Scores in the game.
How to Install Hot Springs Story APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Hot Springs Story Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Hot Springs Story mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Hot Springs Story Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install