You have an opportunity to show how strong you are at the same time being generous.
In this epic mod game Hopeless The Dark Cave, you are stranded in the dark, you must fight to survive the waves of blob-eating monsters, and save the other blobs!
You have Guns, Lasers, Fairy Dust to shoot and overcome the monsters’ attack, and rescue the Hopeless blobs from the dark cave!
Hopeless is a game of sharp reflexes. You have to trust your instincts, shoot the monsters, but you need to be very careful to not to shoot the other blobs!
Download this modded game, get some guns and get your hopes up to the land from incoming enemies.
How to Install Hopeless App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Hopeless Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Hopeless mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Hopeless Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install