Do you want to put yourself in the shoes of a powerful businessman, the CEO of a multibillion-dollar corporation something like Google, Tesla etc.?
HIT THE BANK is a game available for Android which is a business, career and life simulator!
Hit The Bank: Life Simulator Gameplay
You’ll gain a completely new life with this business simulator game: locate your first job, work hard to successfully arrange your time, and be promoted.
To cut a long story short, you will go to any length to advance your career and become a millionaire.
And you’ll begin to reap the rewards.
You’ll become acquainted with an opulent lifestyle and begin to spend money on high-end automobiles, homes, and helicopters, as well as fashionable suits.
Then, after realising that this isn’t the most important thing in life, you’ll meet a girl and form an ideal relationship with her.
You’ll do the following in this game:
-ADOPT PETS, COMMUNICATE WITH FRIENDS, WATCH YOUR HEALTH AND MOOD – LIVE A REAL LIFE! -FINISH YOUR STUDIES TO GET A MORE PRESTIGIOUS JOB; -LIVE LIFE OF A BILLIONAIRE: BUY LUXURIOUS CARS, CLOTHES, AND HOUSES; -FIND YOUR WAY TO RELAXATION: PLAY AND WIN IN A
Download the HIT THE BANK game which is a free life simulator where you can make all of your dreams come true!
How to Install Hit The Bank APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Hit The Bank Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Hit The Bank mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install