The powers of darkness are threatening the Earth and nly you have the power to save the world!
Only you have the ability to lead your avatar to victory in battle!
You must use your avatars to save the world!
Change the character and click on the skill in accordance with the fighting conditions!
Then you must defeat the monster in order to win the boss fight!
Hero C : Legend of Heroes Game Features
– Hero C is a two-person development team for X’s Quest’s third venture.
– Basic control is essential, but in-depth control is also required!
– Sword, Bow, Staff, and Costume; Collect the pets; Have a wonderful adventure!
– Use your excellent avatar control to defeat many bosses and have fun!
– Compete against friends from all over the world to improve your standing!
– Hero C is here, and more exciting news is on the way!
– Put it to the test right now!
Begin your quest with your knights! The world is eagerly awaiting your POWER! Download this mod apk now to start playing.
How to Install Hero C : Legend of Heroes APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Hero C : Legend of Heroes Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Hero C : Legend of Heroes mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install