With Hatsune Miku-themed, which is a playing cards game, you can play tycoon!
There are a total of 27 different types of cards to choose from.
Hatsune Miku Tycoon Gameplay
– There’s a multiplayer option!
To play together, use Bluetooth to connect with people nearby.
While you’re playing, you can send each other stickers!
– Collect points to use on Gacha!
Use the points you earn while playing the game to purchase stickers, icons, and other game-related goods!
What are you going to get?
Continue to play in order to finish your collection!
– Awe-inspiring effects
When 8 Flushes and Revolutions occur, exciting special effects occur!
Pay close attention to who shows up!
*Online play is not available.
How to Install Hatsune Miku Tycoon APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Hatsune Miku Tycoon Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Hatsune Miku Tycoon mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install