You’ve arrived at Hacker real life simulator, a game in which you’ll design your own games and applications while attempting to make your first million dollars. You will go from being a complete novice to becoming the wealthiest programmer on the planet.
The road to success will be filled with many exciting adventures: you will improve your programming skills; you will open an office and start your own business; you will compete in competitions and conferences; you will live in the most expensive homes and use the most cutting-edge computers; and you will even save the world from a dangerous virus in our idle clicker!
As a result, you will progress from being a zero to being a hero in our Tap Tycoon Simulator.
They’ll refer to you as a developer or a programmer. We, on the other hand, are well aware of your true identity. You are a computer hacker! Keep this phrase in mind, Dev Tycoon of the future. The game is based on actual events that occurred.
How to Install Hacker or Dev APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Hacker or Dev Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Hacker or Dev mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install