Greetings, and welcome to Shooting World 2! A new game chapter awaits your arrival!
Welcome to the realm of FPS 3D, Gun Shooting Range game which has many real-world guns, such as the Kar98k, M24, AWM, and Barrett.
Each one will provide you with a distinct shooting experience.
It’s also worth noting that the game is absolutely free.
Gun Shooting Range Gameplay nad Features
The game is quite simple to play; all you have to do is move the gun in your hand, aim at the target, and then pull the trigger to fire to obtain the score.
You can shoot bottles, honeycombs, fruits, frisbees, drones, and many other wonderful targets with rifles, archery, revolvers, and shotguns in training mode, which allows you to experience the unique landscape and weather variations on different maps.
In this game, you can experience the thrill of sports by simulating the shooting campaign of an athletic meeting.
In the simulated world war, you can also play the part of an agent sniper, battling terrorists and rescuing hostages by taking flexible action and solving puzzles.
Create your own hero myth!
We optimised the game based on shooting world 1, drawing on the game design of classic shooting games such as PUBG, Fortnite, and Counter-strike, to make you share the joy of fighting online with nearby friends, and you can also exchange your collected gun cards with each other, in response to the expectations of over 10 million old users.
It also has offline gaming modes, so you may play whenever and wherever you want.
How to Install Gun Shooting Range APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Gun Shooting Range Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Gun Shooting Range mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install