New idea inactive + Shooting match-up [Shooting match-up + Growth inactive game]
Feeling the wistfulness of retro shooting match-ups, obliterate foe ships
Fortify and grow weapons to make a more grounded armada
■ Make a superior boat (CRAFT)
Obliterate the Boss from the Boss Reid and gather the bits of the boat to make the boat
■ Ships ability
Unique abilities are terminated relying upon the boat you are furnished with.
■ Enhance and extend the turret (rocket) of the mothership
Annihilate foe spaceships to gather silver and gold, fortify and grow turrets to make the best ships
■ Create an assortment of interceptors
Annihilate the foe by making interceptor ships along the boat
■ Special abilities
Utilize your uncommon abilities to kill foes when numerous adversaries are accumulated
■ Different modes
Exhibit your solidarity through planetary battle, manager attack
This game that dont need wifi and play disconnected without web.
This variant of the game isn’t a demo. it is a full version
This game is pixelstar game’s retro shooting match-up!
How to Install Grow Spaceship VIP APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Grow Spaceship VIP Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Grow Spaceship VIP mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install