Artificial Intelligence has shown some level of astonishing results that we get fascinated by imagining the future.
What if you are left in a planet or in space and return after a long time to the mother earth? How will you adapt the new environment and survive here after a destructive fungal pandemic that has degraded human life?
The Green Project APK is all about creating a green environment around you, grow your own crops, explore an open world.
And with the Green Project Mod version of the game you get unlimited resources and God mode to play the game endlessly.
Well, this is a bit of learning and education yourself about mother earth and greeneries around us. It can be a great game for kids learning.
About Green Project APK:
You are forgotten in the space. A long dreamless cryogenic night was fortunately with you to make you wait some 300 years…
An autonomous system with artificial intelligence ends up to establish your return on the native Earth, after a destructive fungal pandemic degrading the humankind in scraps. Thanks Rosanto!
It’s a earthling, you’re at home and you will survive! Or not…
Armed with your protocolar pouch brief of the UASA (pronounce “WAZA”) and your 80’s scout formation, you will adapt or fade away in the dust of Mother-Earth…
– Green your environment, plant trees, heal damaged nature to bring back biodiversity to be able to survive !
– Explore an open-world without loading !
– Grow crops and raise animals !
– More than 220 craftings and items !
– Night and day cycle
– Visual and sonore environment that change depending your progression !
– Save your progression whenever and wherever you want !
– No connection required and no in-app purchases !
How to Install Green Project App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Green Project Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Green Project app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Green Project Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install